Home
Join now
Members Testimonials
Community Resources
  •  

What Is General Liability Insurance Coverage?
Quote15.03.2020 03:180 people like thisLike

General liability insurance (GL), sometimes called general liability business insurance or business liability insurance, helps protect your business from liability claims alleging:
  • Bodily injury
  • Property damage
  • Libel
  • Slander
If you’re looking for coverage for your company, you should consider general liability business insurance through The Hartford. We offer the protection you need with some of the broadest coverage available.

What Does General Liability Business Insurance Cover?

Commercial general liability insurance helps pay for medical expenses and legal costs if an incident at your business leads to a lawsuit.
General liability business insurance can help cover costs related to these types of claims:
Bodily injury or property damage caused by your business.
Reputational harm as a result of malicious prosecution, slander, libel, wrongful eviction, violation of the right of privacy, and more.
Advertising injuries like copyright infringement resulting from your business’s ads.
Medical costs should a customer hurt themselves while visiting your business.
Damage to rented property caused by a fire, lightning strike or explosion.
What Are the Most Common Claims for Small Businesses?

What Are the Most Common Claims for Small Businesses?

Four out of 10 small business owners are likely to experience a property or general liability claim in the next 10 years.1 Claims range from unexpected incidents like a burglary, to unforeseen accidents like a customer slipping and falling, resulting in an injury.

How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?

Your general liability insurance cost depends on several factors.
One factor is your type of business. Companies in higher risk industries pay a higher cost compared to lower risk businesses. For example, construction companies are likely charged a higher rate than consulting companies. Other factors that can affect your insurance cost include your company’s:
  • Years of experience
  • Building condition
  • Insurance claims history2
Policy-specific details, such as coverage limits, can also affect your rate. You can get your quote to see just how much it will be. If you have higher coverage limits they will cost more. To help lower your premium cost, try choosing higher deductibles. Just be sure you have business liability insurance – the future of your business will thank you.
Quote16.03.2020 17:080 people like thisLike

Hello. Don` t you mind telling me, where can I get a fast and affordable quote today? I understand that every year more and more entrepreneurs turn to insurance companies to insure small businesses. Store insurance is a profitable business because different things can happen. In just a few minutes, what I have invested a lot of energy and money in for years can be destroyed. Guys, what is your advice? Where is it better to apply for insurance?