Home
Join now
Members Testimonials
Community Resources
  •  

Quote05.03.2013 01:180 people like thisLike

Hi,

I wonder how many people who were members of the original Travel Companion Exchange will end up finding this site and joining. Let's get together in this forum and share stories.

Quote30.09.2013 15:470 people like thisLike

I have been absent for 20 years and was delighted to find this site again.  I met wonderful people who would buzz by my hometown Chicago or I would meet when on the road.  Glad to see i is 'still alive'. \

Quote20.11.2013 08:100 people like thisLike

It is an excellent site and I have paid to be a Gold member as I have met the best people on here.

Quote19.12.2013 16:080 people like thisLike

I just got a message today that this site is free again, so I'm back.

Would love to join a group to some new adventure.

Quote27.05.2015 16:030 people like thisLike

I joined Travel Chums before it became Meetup.com. Still searching for travel buddies after all these years

Quote27.05.2015 21:470 people like thisLike

Welcome to TCE, FlaGal!

Actually, Travel Chums didn't merge with Meetup.com. Long story short-- the owners gave up the site due to a pending lawsuit from some patent trolls, and their web developer and I eventually agreed to give the members a discounted membership to this site. (This was before TCE began offering a free Bronze membership.

The original welcome page can still be seen here: http://www.travelcompanionexchange.com/tce/squeeze/travelchums/

Quote07.08.2015 14:460 people like thisLike

I took one trip with a TravelChum back in 2008 and it worked out well.  Found this site when I was looking for the Chums.  Haven't been active but now would like to find a travel partner.

Quote29.03.2018 09:400 people like thisLike

Looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage www.viplove.eu