Home
Join now
Members Testimonials
Community Resources
  •  

Quote15.03.2020 03:510 people like thisLike

It’s a question many first-time CBD enthusiasts ask, and there’s certainly some confusion around the topic.

After all, cannabinoids are found naturally in both marijuana and hemp, which while derived from the same plant, are not the same.

Hemp vape oil is made from non-psychoactive hemp, and only contains trace amounts of THC and CBD, which means that hemp-based CBD oil won’t give you the characteristic pot buzz.

Therefore, CBD hemp oil is not considered as medically versatile or valuable as cannabis-derived vape oil, which contains significantly higher levels of both cannabinoids.

In fact, hemp-derived cannabis oil, or “e-juice” (since the liquid can often be used with standard e-cigarettes), should be considered more of a dietary supplement than anything else.

Surprisingly, despite the fact that hemp-based CBD oil is non-psychoactive, it still occupies a gray legal area as far as the federal government is concerned.

Recently, the DEA issued a ruling lumping hemp-based CBD oil in with true marijuana extracts, classifying it as a Schedule I drug.

Quote17.03.2020 04:080 people like thisLike

Hello. I ordered in different places and I can say that it is really difficult to find high-quality CBD oil at an affordable price, because Now on the market there are a lot of low-quality products, and in the case of high-quality products, you come across a rather high price. The best price/quality ratio for CBD oil that I found at this point is the one I order on this https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-category/cbd-vape-pen/ site.