The following policies have been adopted by Travel Companions Inc.:
1. We will not sell, distribute, or make available your personal, confidential information to any person or entity online or offline. This confidential information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email address.
2. Personal information of our Members is stored in a secure database and it is used solely for purposes of identification, verification and/or authentication.
3. We will not disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure.
4. We do not share aggregate demographic information with our partners or our advertisers.
5. We do not share information about our Members with any third party advertisers.
In the event Travel Companions Inc. should go through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, the Members' personal information may be part of the assets transferred. Members will be notified via e-mail no less than 30 days prior to a change of ownership. Travel Companions Inc. will not transfer the Members' personal information to any other entity unless they agree to maintain the existing Policies herein.
Information We May Collect
1. We may collect your name and e-mail address, the country, city and postal code of your residence, your date of birth and your gender.
2. We may collect other information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track Members' movements around our site and understand trends in such use.
3. We may assign your computer one or more "cookies," which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience. You may block these cookies at any time by use of the appropriate settings in your Web browser.
4. We may use standard Internet tools, such web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
We may use information to:
1. Fulfill your requests for products and services.
2. Offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
3. Customize the advertising and content that you see on our website.
4. Facilitate use of our website.
5. Manage your account and your preferences.
6. Analyze use of, and improve, our website, products and services.
7. Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website.
8. Enforce our Terms of Service.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal
information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
This website may contain links to other sites, and specifically Travel Companions Inc. may occasionally partner with other entities by serving links to their websites in order to provide special offerings to our members. Those third parties (including Amazon.com and other advertisers) may serve content and advertisements, collect information directly from visitors, and place or recognize cookies on visitors’ browsers according to their own published policies. By clicking on such a link, you acknowledge and agree that Travel Companions Inc. does not make any representation regarding, and has no control over, the policies and practices of such third parties. We encourage our members to be aware when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of other websites that collect personal information.